You can call it Cabbage Pacchadi or Cabbage Salad. A healthy salad than the usual ones. Here is the recipe.
1) 2 cups cabbage shredded and washed.
2) 1 tsp mustard seeds
3) 3-4 curry leaves
4) a pinch of asafoetida
5) 2-3 dried red chillies
6) 1 tspn chana dal and urad dal each
7) 3 spoonfulls of roasted and grinded peanuts
9) Salt and Sugar to taste
1) Mix the cabbage and the grinded peanuts in a bowl.
2) Heat oil in a small vessel and add mustard seeds. Once they crackle add the asafoetida and red chillies.
3) Now add the dals and stir until they are golden brown. Pour this tempering over the cabbage mixture and mix it properly.
3) Add salt and sugar as per your taste and mix it nicely.
4) Cabbage Pacchadi is ready.