Paratha is a substitute to our usual meal. We can have parathas anytime during the day for breakfast or lunch or even brunch. Today, i have made Radish Paratha.
1) 1 cup radish grated
2) 2 cups whole wheat flour
3) 1/2 tsp chilli powder
4) 1/2 tsp cumin-coriander powder
5) salt as per taste
6) Oil for frying
1) Knead the dough and keep aside.
2) In the grated raddish add chilli powder, coriander and cumin powder and salt. Mix well.
3) Make small balls of the dough. Roll each ball into small circles and fill 1 tsp of the mixture and close it up.
4) Roll the stuffed ball into a flat round paratha gently.
5) Place the paratha on a heated griddle adding few drops of oil on each sides.
6) Repeat till all the balls are used up. Parathas are ready!
No Paratha meal is complete without a side dish of one's favourite pickle. You can also serve them with curd or any other spicy gravy.