I am not very fond of sweets and when it comes to any kind of Ladoos, its a strict No-No. But my husband loves sweets and especially Besan Ladoos are his favourites and are in high demand. I make them quite often and this time i made them in the microwave. They were just awesome.
1) 2 cups besan
2) 1 cup sugar
3) 1/4 cup ghee
4) raisins and cashews for decoration
1) Mix the ghee and besan in a large microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 10 mins stirring after every minute.
2) The besan should be nicely roasted(a little dark). It leaves a nice aroma once its done.
3) Cool this mixture completely and then add the sugar and the dryfruits.
4) Mix well and shape them into small balls.
Besan Ladoos are ready!!! They are soooooo easy...