Well, this is much like the Egg Curry. The only difference is that this is more of a thick gravy than the curry. My grandmom used to make this. Here is what you would need -
1) 6 hard boiled eggs
2) 1 large onion
3) 2 small tomatoes
4) 3-4 peppercons, 3-4 cloves, a cinnamon stick and a bay leaf
5) ginger garlic paste
6) 3 tbspn sesame seeds
7) 1 tspn turmeric powder
8) 1 tbspn cumin-coriander powder and chilli powder each
9) Salt to taste and Oil for frying
1) Cut the onions and blend them to a smooth paste.
2) Dry roast the sesame seeds and blend them with the diced tomatoes to a smooth puree.
3) Heat oil in a skillet. Add the spices, turmeric powder and the blended onions. Saute for few minutes till oil leaves the onions.
4) Add the tomato puree and saute for some more time.
5) Now add all the powders. Fry for a few minutes. Add little water. We want to make it on a little thicker side.
6) Let it boil for some time and then add the boiled eggs.
7) Mix well. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
8) Garnish it with cilantro and server hot with chapatis.