Well, this was an awesome dish i tried today. Its healthy as it includes lots of veggies and less oil. I liked it. It can be made as a brunch on weekends or even as dinner on weekdays. Well, but the whole credit goes to Hetal & Anuja from ShowMeTheCurry.com. I simply followed it and liked it.
1) 1 cup spinach, mushrooms diced, bell peppers chopped finely and 1/2 cup green onions chopped finely. You can use any vegetables of your choice.
3) French bread sliced into big pieces.
4) 4 eggs
5) 3/4 cup milk
6) salt and black pepper
7) 2-3 green chillies chopped finely and a bunch of cilantro washed and chopped finely.
8) 1 cup Tomato Salsa
9) 1/2 cup shredded chees (optional)
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Beat eggs in a bowl. Add salt, pepper, coriander, green chillied and green onions. Mix well. Now add salsa to this and mix well. Keep aside.
3) Take a baking try and coat the surface and the sides with baking spray or vegetable oil.
4) Spread spinach at the bottom. Over it add the mushrooms and then the bell peppers.
5) Layer the French bread on top of the veggies.
6) Now spread cheese over this layer and pour over the egg mixture.
7) /bake uncovered in the oven for 45 minutes.
8) Let it cool down for 5 minutes and then serve.
I served this with ketchup. You can also serve it with additional salsa.