This counts as a perfect dessert after a tasty lunch/dinner. And specially when the food is non-vegetarian or anything spicy this one's the best. Well, i tried it for the first time and i was actually worried and was praying that this should not be a disaster. But finally, it was just as perfect as my mom used to make it and we both loved it. So, here is what you need -
1) 6 tbspn sugar divided
2) 1 egg
3) 1 bread slice
4) 1 cup milk
5) dryfruits for garnishing
1) Blend the egg, bread slice, milk and 3 tbspn sugar together and keep aside.
2) Take the remaining sugar in a pan and caramelize it. Remember this is the very important step. Keep stirring the sugar continuously and make sure it does not turn black. Pour the caramelized sugar in a vessel in which you want to set the pudding.
3) Pour the blended mixture over it and garnish it with dryfruits.
3) Keep this vessel in a pressure cooker and steam it for 20-25 minutes.
4) Remove and refrigerate. Serve cool.