Another sweet entry. It was an awesome dessert. So, without writing much lets directly go to the recipe. You would need -
1) 2 cups doodhi/bottle gourd grated.
2) 2 cups milk boiled
3) 3 tbspn ghee
4) 1/2 cup sugar
5) roasted cashews for garnishing
1) Heat ghee in a hard bottomed pan and add the grated doodhi in it. Stir it until it changes its colour and become soft.
2) Now, add the boiled milk and keep stirring continuously till the milk is evaporated.
3) Add sugar at this point and mix well. After adding sugar it will leave some water. Keep stirring till the water evaporates.
4) Garnish with cashew nuts.
Refrigerate and serve cool. It can be refrigerated and kept for almost a week.