This salad is my mother-in-law's recipe. I loved it the moment i tasted it. It's healthy and very tasty. The magic part in this is the tamarind paste with the mint leaves. This combination tastes awesome. Here is what you need -
1) 1 cup mixed sprouts (I used matki, green moong and masoor)
2) 1 small onion chopped finely
3) 1 tomato chopped finely
4) 2-3 green chillies chopped finely
5) 2 tbspn tamarind paste
6) a handful of mint leaves washed and chopped finely
7) Salt to taste and cilantro for garnishing
1) Sprinkle very little water over the sprouts and pressure cook it just for 1 whistle.
2) Mix all the ingredients in the sprouts nicely and its ready to serve.
Enjoy this healthy salad. I am sure you will like it.