Hi All....I am back. First of all,Sorry for its been a long long time since I last posted and a big Thank-You to all those who visited my site. We were enjoying the past 3 months with our parents and hence no time for blogging. My in-laws were here with us and we had a great great time with them. Ofcourse, there was a lot of cooking and lots of eating, We had decided to keep our dietary plans aside and just Enjoy!!!
I am back with Rice Flour Thalipeeth. This is my grandmom's recipe. This can be a wholesome weekend brunch or any weeknight dinner. Here is what you need -
1) 2 cups Rice Flour
2) 1 small onion finely chopped
3) 4-5 green chillies finely chopped
4) a bunch of cilantro finely chopped
5) salt to taste
1) Mix all the ingredients except oil together and knead it nicely.
2) Grease a non stick pan with little oil.
3) Take a portion of the mixture and spread it on the pan with your palm making it into a circle.
4) Moist your hand with water if it starts sticking to your hand.
5) Make 3-4 small holes in it and drop few drops of oil.
6) Cover the pan and let the thalipeeth cook from both the sides.
7) Serve hot with chutney or pickle.
I served this with garlic chutney and mixed pickle.