Spring Onion Koshimbir sounded quite unusual to me when i first heard it from my mom-in-law. I had never tasted or heard of it before. She made it once when she was here and i fell in love with it. Well, the whole idea behind it is to include lots of salads in your meals everyday. This can be a great option. I loved it. Here is what you need -
1) 1 cup spring onions
2) 1 tbspn peanut powder
3) 1/4 tspn mustard seeds
4) 2-3 green chillies slitted and chopped lengthwise
5) a pinch of asafoetida
6) Salt to taste
1) Wash the spring onions nicely and chop them finely. Include the onions also.
2) Heat 1 tspn oil in a skillet and add the mustard seeds.
3) Once they crackle add asafoetida and green chillies.
4) Once the seasoning is done pour it over the chopped onions.
5) Add peanut powder and salt.
6) Mix well.
Eat Healthy. Be Healthy.